The BT smart hub 2 router is a very good wifi connection router with all the latest desirable wifi features. But there are some wifi internet router features such as parental control of wifi internet access that the BT smart hub 2 routers do not have. BT smart hub two’s lack of parental control feature and other things might make you want to replace your BT smart hub 2. Read on to find out a recommended replacement for BT smart hub 2.
Recommended smart hub 2 replacement
The recommended replacement for your BT smart hub 2 routers is Linksys MR9600, NETGEAR RAX70, and TP-Link archer AX90. These routers are recommended as replacements for your BT smart hub 2 routers because they are compatible with the BT wifi internet broadband and would still work well with your BT modem. Choosing a different wifi internet router apart from the wifi internet routers mentioned in the list above might lead to disaster if that router is not compatible with the BT wifi internet broadband. These recommended smart hub 2 replacement would be further talked about.
1. Linkys MR9600 Router
The Linksys MR9600 router is a wifi internet connection router that falls under the wifi 6 generation of wifi internet connection routers. The Linksys MR9600 router gives you internet download and upload speeds of up to 6 gigabytes per, which makes the Linkys MR9600 router way faster than many of the other wifi internet connection routers in the. The Linksys MR9600 wifi internet connection router would be great for you if you are a video or virtual reality gamer, a financial analyst, or anyone else who needs fast internet to make their jobs and daily activities seamless and less stressful.
Important features of the Linksys MR9600 router
The key features of the Linksys MR9600 router are:
- Possession of wifi 6 which allows the Linksys MR9600 router to accommodate more devices than it would if the Linksys MR9600 router were made from wifi 5.
- The Linksys MR9600 router has a wifi range of 3,000 square feet, which makes the Linksys MR9600 router perfect for you if you live or work in a large building.
- The Linksys MR9600 router is capable of isolating your wifi internet from other networks, preventing frequent loss of wifi internet signals due to interference.
Unique features of the Linksys MR9600 router that makes it a recommended replacement for the BT smart hub router
The Linksys MR9600 router is a recommended replacement for BT smart hub router because of these unique features:
- The Linkys MRR9600 has parental control and guest access features that allow you control over who connects with your wifi and also allows people to connect to your wifi temporarily as guests. This feature gives the Linksys MR9600 router an edge over the BT smart hub 2 routers.
Links MR9600 router’s compatibility with BT smart hub 2 modem
Links MR9600 router is capable of working as a mesh wifi. This ability of the Linksys MR9600 router to work as mesh wifi makes it possible for it to work with many access point modems. The Linksys MR9600 router is compatible with the BT smart hub 2 modem when the BT smart hub 2 modem is used as one of the access points to the internet provided by the Linksys MR9600 router.
The estimated price of the Linksys MR9600 router
The Linksys MR9600 router is listed on Amazon, eBay, best buy, Walmart, and other online technology products marketplaces for the amount of $300.The price for the Linksys MR9600 router might seem like a lot, but it is still relatively okay considering the Linksys MR9600 router features and the benefits that the Linksys MR9600 router has for you.
2. NETGEAR RAX70 router
The Netgear RAX70 router is next on the list of recommended replacements for the BT smart hub 2 router. The Netgear RAX70 router gives you download and upload speeds of 4.8gigabytes per, which makes the Netgear RAX70 router a good option for people like video and virtual reality gamers, financial/ tech analysts, and other people who have needs for speedy internet.
Important features of the Netgear RAX70 router
The key features of the Netgear RAX70 router are:
- The Netgear RAX70 router possesses 4 Ethernet ports, each one with Ethernet connectivity of 1. This feature of the Netgear RAX70 would come in handy for you when you have to use wires to set up computers and other devices that cannot connect automatically to your wireless network.
- The Netgear RAX70 router has two aerials each of 5 Gigahertz frequency that makes the Netgear RAX70 router to be able to accommodate several devices at once.
- The Netgear RAX70 has a wide connectivity range that helps you enjoy your wifi internet connection without having to make use of a wifi extender.
Unique features of the Netgear RAX70 Router that makes it a recommended replacement for the BT smart hub 2 router
- The Netgear RAX70 router has smart parental controls that make it possible for you to control access to the wifi network that has been set up by your Netgear RAX70 router and to closely monitor your family’s internet activities. The smart parental control feature of the Netgear RAX router makes the Netgear RAX router.
Tips for setting up the Netgear RAX70 router’s smart parental control
Use these tips to set up your Netgear RAX70 router’s parental controls:
- Go to your Google play store and download the Netgear “MY TIME” mobile application on the devices you want to activate the Netgear RAX70B Smart parental controls on.
- Open a Netgear “MY TIME” profile on the Netgear smart parental control app on the device.
- Begin to regulate the device’s connection to your Netgear RAX70 wifi connection.
Netgear RAX70 router’s compatibility with the BT smart hub 2 modem
Like the Linksys MR9600 router, the Netgear RAX70 router is compatible with the BT smart hub modem because it is capable of working as mesh wifi. The ability of the Netgear RAX70 router to work as a mesh wifi makes it possible for the Netgear RAX70 router to connect with several access points, which means that modems of different types can be used with the Netgear RAX70 router and they would still be compatible. The compatibility of the Netgear RAX70 router with different modems makes it possible for the Netgear RAX70 router to work well as a replacement for the BT smart hub router in the BT smart hub wifi system.
3. TP-Link Archer AX90 router
The TP-Link Archer AX90 router is the third on the list of recommended replacements for the BT smart hub 2 router. The TP-Link Archer AX90 router allows your internet upload and download speed of 6 gigabytes per second which makes connecting to the internet with the TP-Link Archer AX90 router very much faster than many other wifi systems.
Important features of the TP-Link AX90 router
Key features of the TP-Link AX90 router are:
- The TP-Link AX90 router has two LAN ports, one with a 2.5gigabytes per speed and the other with a 1 gigabyte per second speed.
- The TP-Link AX90 has four Ethernet ports that or wind connections to devices that would not connect to the wireless network on their own.
- The TP-Link AX90 has a “quality of service” feature that allows you to give priority to some devices on your wifi network over other devices.
- The TP-Link AX90 router monitors your network security and generates wifi network security reports on a monthly and weekly basis.
The unique features of the TP-Link AX90 router is a good replacement for the BT smart hub 2 routers.
The unique features of the TP-Link AX90 router that makes the TP-Link AX90 router a good replacement for the BT smart hub 2 router are:
- The TP-Link AX90 router has the parental controls feature that allows you to block websites that you don’t want to be accessed by devices connected to the TP-Link AX90.
- The TP-Link AX90 router has wifi dead zone killer that helps make your wifi network signal strong all through your house without having to use a wifi extender.
- A central wifi management application that helps you manage your wifi and its connected devices.
TP-Link AX90 router’s compatibility with the BT smart hub modem
The TP-Link router can function as mesh wifi, which allows it to connect with several access point modems. TP-Link AX90 router’s mesh wifi property makes the TP-Link AX90 to be compatible with the BT smart hub modem.
The estimated price of the TP-Link AX90 router
TP-Link AX90 router is listed for $300 on Amazon, eBay, best buy, Walmart, and other online marketplaces for technology products.
You should change your BT smart hub 2 if you are having connection issues or if you want features such as parental control, wifi dead zone killers, wifi network reports, and other features that the BT smart hub router does not have. But changing your smart hub 2 routers would lead to more problems if you are not replacing your smart hub 2 routers with a router that would be compatible with your BT smart hub wifi system. This article has provided you with recommendations for smart hub 2 wifi replacement. Follow those recommendations and enjoy the high-speed internet and other perks that each recommended smart hub 2 replacement router brings.