The best projectors with Wifi and Bluetooth allows you to not only view your favourite content on a screen bigger than conventional TVs but also stream them wirelessly — sometimes without a source device. Such projectors with wireless connectivity are available in various price ranges, so odds are you will find a model that suits your budget.
If you opened this page, chances are, you are thinking about getting a projector with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Lucky for you, this review guide features the best of the best options that deliver an untethered content streaming experience, be it an indoor binge session or an outdoor movie night.
- 1 List Of the Best Projectors with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth UK
- 2 Top 5 Best Projectors with Wifi and Bluetooth Reviews
- 3 Conclusion
List Of the Best Projectors with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth UK
Top 5 Best Projectors with Wifi and Bluetooth Reviews
When it comes to finding projectors with Wifi and Bluetooth in the UK, no online shopping site comes even close to Amazon. A quick search brings up hundreds of these projectors spanning across several pages, but we carefully picked the best ones only that are worth buying. Here are our selections:
1. Anker Nebula Capsule II
- Radiant Viewing: Cutting-edge DLP technology creates a stunning 720p 200-ANSI-lumen image. This projector is ideal for use in low-light environments.
- Immersive Audio: Premium Scan-Speak transducers reproduce every moment in pulse-pounding clarity for all to hear.
- Android TV 9.0: Unleash a universe of entertainment possibilities with Android TV. Personalize your Capsule II mini projector with over 5,000 apps, including YouTube, Hulu, Twitch, and more.
- Type: DLP
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Brightness: 200 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 600:1
We chose the Anker Nebula Capsule II for not only its Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity but also the features it brings to the table. It runs Android TV 9.0, meaning you can stream and project content from your favourite apps without needing a separate device. It even has Chromecast and unofficial AirPlay support, which makes screen mirroring and casting from smartphones and tablets even simpler.
Besides the projection, the Capsule II with its integrated 8W driver offers a room-filling 270° sound. You can also use it as a wireless Bluetooth speaker and listen to your favourite tunes for up to 30 hours. This 720p projector gets you up to 2.5 hours of video playtime on a single charge.
The Anker Nebula Capsule II is a pricey mini projector for sure, but it’s also one of the best mini projectors with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
|Integrated 8W speaker||Netflix app isn’t native|
|Android TV w/ Chromecast built-in|
2. XGIMI MoGo Pro+ Projector,WiFi/Bluetooth
- 1080p Full HD resolution from such a small product — you no longer have to choose between a portable projector and high resolution. XGIMI advanced autofocus technology ensures that the projected image is always clear and bright.
- TOF Laser Auto Focus：And also it has TOF laser auto focus, which can focus less than 1 seconds only TOF.
- Auto Keystone Correction：Mogo Pro+ has the auto keystone correction（Vertical + Horizontal）, which brings you the most convenient way to use the projector.
- Type: DLP
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 300 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
If you are willing to spend a bit more, the MoGo Pro+ from XGIMI is an excellent upgrade over the Nebula Capsule II. You get not only a crisper and brighter projection but also better stereo audio quality from the built-in 3W Harman Kardon speakers. The unit itself is the size of a water bottle and features an integrated stand.
Like the Capsule II, the MoGo Pro+ natively runs Android TV 9.0, allowing you to stream movies, shows, and live content from your favourite streaming apps over Wi-Fi. The projector also doubles as an external speaker via Bluetooth 5.0 or 3.5mm auxiliary input. Plus, it has Chromecast built-in, meaning you can cast videos, music, games, and more directly to the projector from your smartphone/tablet.
Overall, the XGIMI MoGo Pro+ is a great pick if you are looking for a mini projector with dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
|Native 1080p projection with premium audio||Very expensive|
|The HDMI port accepts up to 4K signals||Subpar battery life|
|TOF auto-focus and keystone correction|
3. Artlii Enjoy 2 Wifi Bluetooth Projector
- 🎬【Mini Portable Projector】Artlii Enjoy 2 mini portable projector provides a more convenient lifestyle. Only 1KG, you can easily put this projector in your bag. Simple manual knob design makes focusing and ±15° keystone correction very convenient.
- 🎬【Support 1080P & Large Screen Projection】 720P Native and 1080P Full HD Support, Artlii Enjoy 2 provides your home theater with 60% brighter, clearer image quality and a choice of 37~300 inch projection size.
- 🎬【Bluetooth Connection for Sound Effect】Artlii mini projector provides Bluetooth connection.You can connect to various bluetooth earbuds, speaker, headphone, soundbar and any other Bluetooth audio devices for an immersive home theater experience .
- Type: DLP
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Brightness: ~350 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 5000:1
Those on a stricter budget should consider getting the Artlii Enjoy 2, an affordable HD projector with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support. While it misses out on luxuries like built-in Android TV, you can mirror your compatible device’s screen to the projector over Wi-Fi, including smartphones and tablets (Android/iOS), PCs, and laptops (Windows/macOS).
Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity, you can connect your wireless soundbar, speakers, or headphones to the projector, though it also features built-in stereo speakers. Other connectivity options include HDMI, VGA, AV, MicroSD card reader, two USB ports, and a 3.5mm auxiliary audio jack.
Some of the drawbacks of this unit are its slightly bulky form factor, limited angle adjustability, and lack of auto keystone/focus correction, but these are reasonable sacrifices considering how cheap the Artlii Enjoy 2 is.
|Supports both Android and iOS screen mirroring||Manual keystone correction|
|Decent 720p projection quality||No built-in streaming apps|
|Reasonably affordable||It doesn’t have an integrated battery|
4. ViewSonic M1 mini Plus, Wifi, Bluetooth
- IDEAL FOR PORTABLE ENTERTAINMENT: This ultra-portable and lightweight projector delivers convenient entertainment in any room of your house.
- WI-FI & BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Easily stream your favourite series via Wi-Fi OR use the M1 mini Plus as a Bluetooth speaker.
- PREMIUM AUDIO: Built-in JBL speakers deliver room-filling sound.
- Type: DLP
- Resolution: 854 x 480
- Brightness: 50 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
If you are searching for an ultra-portable projector with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, check out the M1 mini Plus from ViewSonic. It’s a sleek, colourful, pocket-sized projector that lets you easily stream your favourite content via Wi-Fi or use it as a Bluetooth speaker.
The M1 mini Plus runs a customized Android-based OS with Aptoide as its app store. It also supports screen mirroring, along with ViewSonic’s vCastSender app that turns your mobile device into a remote control for the portable projector.
While it delivers neither the sharpest nor the brightest projection, you can expect up to 1.5 hours of video playtime. It also supports quick charging over the USB-C port. Other highlights of the M1 mini Plus include the built-in adjustable stand and swappable top plate.
|Incredibly portable and lightweight||Picture quality is mediocre|
|Runs Android-based smart OS||Underwhelming battery life|
|2W JBL-tuned speaker|
5. Optoma UHL55
- 4K UHD resolution and HDR compatible
- Voice control - Amazon Alexa and Google Home supported device
- mazing colour - accurate 100% Rec.709 colours
- Type: DLP
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Brightness: 1500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 250,000:1
If you don’t have a spending limit and are simply looking for the best experience, the Optoma UHL55 is one of the best projectors to buy right now. It’s a native 4K projector capable of projecting full 10-bit HDR and 3D content with superior colour accuracy. Similarly, the built-in speakers offer a 360-degree omnidirectional sound with fuller bass performance.
The UHL55 is a smart projector running a custom version of Android with Aptoide as its primary app marketplace. You can stream all your favourite movies, shows, and videos over a 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi connection, or use the projector’s built-in speakers as a standalone Bluetooth speaker. Additionally, you can control the projector with your voice using either Alexa or Google Assistant.
Granted, it’s nowhere as portable or affordable as the other projectors above. But if you consider yourself a home theatre enthusiast, the Optoma UHL55 will be a wonderful addition to your setup.
|4K UHD resolution w/ LED light source||Bulky and heavy|
|Streaming-ready, doubles as a speaker||Serious price tag|
|Optoma’s 5-year warranty period|
The best projectors with Wifi and Bluetooth offer a versatile experience, and they come in all shapes and sizes, as you can see above. Note that all these models have at least one HDMI port so that you can connect other video/audio sources as well.
We highly recommend checking out our buying guide for the best projector screens in the UK if you want the best image quality out of the following projectors.