The best projector stands save you from the lengthy installation process and fast-forward to setting up the projector for movie nights. They not only offer greater adjustability but are also built to withstand years of usage. Most projector stands are relatively lightweight and portable, so they are easy to carry around.
These stands are generally affordable and available in different form factors. However, upon closer inspection, some of them are better than others when taking build quality, adjustability, and portability into consideration. This guide showcases the best projector stands that you can buy in the UK, briefly discussing each stand’s features, functionalities, pros, and cons.
- 1 Complete List of The Best Projector Stands UK
- 2 Top 6 Best Projector Stands Reviews
- 2.1 1. Vamvo Portable Projector Stand Tripod
- 2.2 2. Pulse Floor Stand for Projector
- 2.3 3. Tiger LEC7-BK, Adjustable Projector Stand
- 2.4 4. Nebula Capsule Adjustable Tripod Stand
- 2.5 5. Duronic Projector Stand WPS20 | Adjustable Video Projector Floor Table on Wheels
- 2.6 6. Amazon Basics Adjustable Portable Projector Stand
- 3 Bottom Line
Complete List of The Best Projector Stands UK
Top 6 Best Projector Stands Reviews
And with that, here are our selections for the best projector stands you can easily purchase from Amazon UK. You will find all the buy links below.
1. Vamvo Portable Projector Stand Tripod
- UNIQUE FOLDING PLATE: The plate above is designed to be foldable, which saves 2/3 of area compared to other tripod stands on the market. This cool stand is suitable for laptop, recorder, projector, music notes, books, sound media equipment and so on. And it also fits for different situations, including Home theater, Business meeting, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT and width: Vamvo tripod stand is equipped with one telescopic rod and three adjustable feet. You can easily adjust the stand to the height you want. It can be adjusted from 42cm to 115cm, while the plate is 38cm*28cm.
- DURABLE & NON-SLIP: Rugged & Durable metal construction is solid and strong with 3 non-slip pads on its feet. It can load heavy equipment up to 5kg .
- Platform Size:90” x 14.88”
- Adjustable Height:5” – 44.5”
- Weight: 5 kg
This convenient foldable tripod stand from Vamvo will be a great addition to your living room or office projector setup. It’s equipped with one telescopic aluminium rod and three adjustable feet with non-slip pads, so you can easily adjust the stand’s height to your preference.
The ABS plastic plate is foldable and can load up to five kilos. It can accommodate relatively large projectors, as well as laptops and audio equipment. Overall, the stand is portable, durable, and takes less than a minute to set up.
The Vamvo tripod stand also comes with a collapsible tray and a carrying bag for ease of transportation.
|Use of high-quality aluminium||Fixed plate, no tilt adjustment|
|Adjustable feet||Flimsy telescopic lock|
2. Pulse Floor Stand for Projector
- New extra height and adjustment model
- Tilting platform with cushioned safety sides
- Folded dimensions : 350 x 970 x 125 millimeter
- Platform Size:77” x 12.59”
- Adjustable Height:2” – 51.1”
- Weight:08 kg
If you are looking for an affordable projector stand for your living room, this one from Pulse is a good option. The assembly process is a breeze, and its robustness comes from the use of premium materials.
The stand offers a good range of height and feet adjustments, and you can easily fold it into a more compact form factor. The cushioned sides of the stand plate secure the projector from accidental knocks. Additionally, there’s a bolt-tightened hinge below the plate that allows for tilt adjustments.
All things considered, the Pulse floor stand is a value-for-money option that covers most of the necessities.
|Affordable yet flawless build||Not ideal for bulky projector units|
|Tilt-adjustable plate||Fiddly bolt mechanism|
|Easy to assemble|
3. Tiger LEC7-BK, Adjustable Projector Stand
- Height adjustable laptop projector stand max height 137cm minimum height 88cm
- 40 cm x 30 cm desk big enough to fit most laptops projectors and tablets
- 0 - 70 degrees of angle adjustment on the desk helps find the ideal angle for any situation
- Platform Size:7” x 11.8”
- Adjustable Height: 6” – 53.9”
- Weight: 4 kg
The Tiger LEC7-BK is advertised as a height-adjustable projector/laptop stand with tripod legs. The lightweight design makes it perfect for use at outdoor parties, office meetings, and conferences.
This particular stand can be adjusted from 88 cm to 137 cm in height. The same goes for the relatively large desk, which allows for 0 to 70 degrees of angle adjustment. You can easily alter the height and desk angle using the physical adjustment knobs.
Like the previous stand, the Tiger LEC7-BK’s desk is surrounded by a 1 cm lip with extra padding to protect your projector against unwanted dinks or scratches.
All in all, this is an excellent stand for the price, especially if you are looking forward to using it in a budget projector setup.
|Tough and lightweight||Unclear assembly instructions|
|Height and tilt adjustments|
|Padded desk corners|
4. Nebula Capsule Adjustable Tripod Stand
- Super Compact and Portable: Weighing only 9.5 oz, your stand reduces to a mere 10.2 in to easily go anywhere.
- Easy Set Up: Ready to use in less than a minute. Just unfold the tripod legs, mount your projector, and find the perfect angle.
- Remarkably Stable: Tripod design supports a maximum of 5 kg, even at its full 15.7 in height.
- Platform Size: NA
- Adjustable Height:2” – 15.7”
- Weight: 270 grams
The Nebula Capsule from Anker is one of the best-selling mini projectors in Amazon UK, and chances are you already own one. If that’s the case, the official adjustable tripod for Capsule would be your best option. It’s super compact, portable, and weighs only around 270 grams.
This adjustable tripod stand works with not only the official Nebula capsule but also other mini and pocket projectors that use the quarter-inch thread mounting system. Its retractable design requires zero assemblies and takes less than a minute to set up.
The swivel ball head offers up to 90° tilt and a full 360° rotation to provide the best viewing angle, whereas the stand itself extends to 15.7 inches. The solid structure supports a maximum load of 5 kilos even when extended to its maximum height.
The adjustable tripod for Capsule comes with a 12-month warranty. A carry bag and a 3mm Allen Key is also supplied with the unit.
|360° rotation, 90° tilt adjustability||Doesn’t come with a plate|
|Compatible with projectors using ¼” mount||Slightly expensive|
5. Duronic Projector Stand WPS20 | Adjustable Video Projector Floor Table on Wheels
- PROJECTOR TROLLEY: The WPS20 is a strong stand suitable for holding your valuable video projector unit. This floor stand has a strong platform which can hold a projector along with any remote controls you may need. The tilt adjustability of the desk means you can achieve a better aligned projected picture with less or no need for having to use the keystone correction feature.
- USE AS A STANDING DESK: As well as being a projector stand, this table can be used as a portable standing table for a laptop. Ideal for presentations or situations where standing alongside your device is required, this table will be a useful companion in assisting you in your task.
- COMPATABILITY: With a generously-sized platform the WPS20 will hold almost every household/office projector securely. With the turned-up edges of the platform will prevent the projector unit or smaller items placed on the table from falling off the edge.
- Platform Size: 6” x 14.7”
- Adjustable Height:5” – 39.1”
- Weight: 6 kg
If you want a projector stand that’s easy to move around from one room to the other, the Duronic WPS20 is a fantastic pick. The trolley features four lockable caster wheels for smooth and easy transportation, and its wide H-shaped frame provides good stability.
Apart from the stand’s adjustable height and the table’s tilting abilities, the WPS20 comes with a safety strap for securing the projector in place and a handy clip underneath the table for tidying the cables. The table surface with its lipped corners can handle up to ten kilos of load, meaning you can safely put your bulky projector on it.
Despite being pricier than the other stands on this list, the Duronic WPS20 is a solid, well-designed projector stand worth considering.
|Stable H-shaped frame w/ caster wheels||The included woven strap can break off easily|
|Height and desk tilt adjustments||Thin plate|
|It features a cable clip|
6. Amazon Basics Adjustable Portable Projector Stand
- Adjustable Portable Workstation Laptop Stand; useful for working from home
- Can hold a laptop, notebook, projector, DJ mixers, or other similar equipment; great for at-home workers, DJs, musicians, and performers
- Tripod base for stability; large flat platform measures 16.8 by 12.6 inches
- Platform Size:8” x 12.6”
- Adjustable Height: 36” – 55”
- Weight:9 kg
From laptops to audio equipment to projectors, the Amazon Basics adjustable stand can carry them all. It has a tripod base for optimal stability. The platform is large enough to fit most projector units and other devices. It stays wobble-free even when extended to its maximum 55” height.
This adjustable stand from Amazon Basics comes with an intuitive user manual, making the installation process straightforward. The desk also supports tilt action to give you the best viewing angles.
For those wondering, this stand is covered by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and a 30-day return window.
|Reasonably portable||Poorly packaged, prone to shipping damage|
|Tripod base offers stability|
|Height and tilt adjustments|
Myst Read – Best Projector Screens
If you are looking for the best projector stands in the UK, this guide should hopefully come in handy. Whether you have a bulky home theatre projector or a portable unit, you should find one of the following projector stands suitable for your setup.
Also, be sure to check out our other projector-centric buying guides while you are browsing.